The Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream is suitable for both body and face and contains no dyes or perfume. It strengthens the skin’s natural protective layer with sunflower oil, glycerin, and vitamin E and keeps it soft and supple. The moisturizing cream is also suitable as accompanying skin care for rosacea, psoriasis, neurodermatitis, or acne. Treat your sensitive skin to Cetaphil’s gentle cleansing and care products. For a beautiful, healthy skin feeling and a radiant appearance.
ALSO READ: LIPS SHAPE
Your Daily Primary Care for Healthy Skin
- Moisturizing cream for dry to dehydrated and delicate skin
- 93% of users would recommend Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream
- Refatting and moisturizing
- Exceptionally well tolerated, with a skin-friendly pH value and sunflower oil
- It is quickly absorbed and leaves no annoying greasy film on the skin
- Dye-free and perfume-free
- The #1 recommendation from dermatologists
ALSO READ: BEST HEIR LOSS SHAMPOO
What is Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream for?
Cetaphil Moisturizer Cream is suitable for all skin kinds and can be used to care for dry skin on the face and body. It is also ideal for dry skin areas, e.g., on hands, feet, shins, or elbows. The cream is available in a large 453g jar and a smaller 85g tube.
ALSO READ: FRACTURE SPRAIN
This is how Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream Helps with Dry Skin
Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream is an oil and water emulsion (O/W emulsion). This means that the most delicate oil droplets are distributed in the water base of the Moisturizer. As a result, the skin is pleasantly refreshed when applying cream, which can be absorbed quickly. It forms a fine, nourishing film on the skin and ensures a pleasant, supple feeling on the skin. Glycerin and vitamin E provide the skin with lasting moisture and protect it from environmental influences. The barrier-strengthening effect of the cream is cause by sunflower oil rich in linoleic acid.
How often Should I Use Cetaphil Moisturizer?
Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream is a particularly gentle and well-tolerated skin care product with a strengthening and moisturizing effect. Depending on the skin condition, we recommend applying a sufficiently large amount to the skin in the a.m. and evening after cleansing the skin (e.g., with the Cetaphil Cleansing Lotion). Then, as soon as the skin feels a little tense or itchy – i.e., it is “thirsty” – apply more cream – there is no such thing as too much. You know your skin best!
Can I also use Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream for Chronic Skin Problems?
The Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream is part of our medical skin care series for dry and sensitive skin and can also be use to accompany skin diseases (e.g., neurodermatitis, rosacea, acne). Depending on the type and intensity of the skin problem, Cetaphil also offers other dermatological care products.
- Cetaphil primary care: cleaning and care products for sensitive and dry skin.
- Cetaphil PRO Itch Control: Special skin care products for irritated, itchy skin and skin prone to neurodermatitis.
- Cetaphil PRO Redness Control: Special care for rosacea-induced facial redness
- Cetaphil PRO Spot Control: cleaning and care products for acne-prone skin
- Cetaphil Sun Daylong: Dermatological sun protection from the pharmacy for every skin type, every age, and every situation.
What other Factors Influence Skin Health?
An important factor is a balanced diet rich in vitamins, minerals, and trace elements. The vitamins of the B complex, in particular, significantly impact your skin’s condition. In addition, vitamins C and E protect the skin cells from free radicals; vitamin A contributes to forming new skin cells. For healthy skin, it is better to avoid fatty or sweet foods and nicotine and alcohol. Instead, drink enough (at least 2 liters a day) and exercise, especially in the fresh air. This promotes blood circulation in the skin.
ALSO READ: BEAUTIFUL WOMEN
Olive Green Pant Combination Shirt
How to Wear Olive Green Pants: Olive green pants, also called Military green, are a great purchase. Olive green is…
What Type of Skin Do I Have?
What Type of Skin Do I Have? – If you are asking yourself this question, let me tell you, you…
Leave a Reply