The famous proverb already says it: the face is the mirror of the soul. And we add: and the skin of the face, even more so. Caring for facial skin requires pampering it daily, with hygiene routines and constant and specific ones according to skin type.
The very first step of any beauty routine is facial cleansing, that is, cleaning the pores of the face, getting rid of sweat and impurities that we eliminate through the skin, and dragging all those substances that may have dirtied it (particles, dust, contamination, cosmetics, makeup, etc.). For this reason, we tell you what the best way to cleanse the skin is.
ALSO READ: BEAUTIFUL WOMEN
Steps To Clean The Face skin
In general, these are the steps you should follow when cleaning your face:
- Wash your face with warm water, neither too cold nor too hot. Water is ideal for deep cleansing the face’s pores and washing away dirt and makeup.
- Dry it gently with a clean towel, and avoid rubbing too much so as not to irritate it.
- It is time to apply the products to clean the face (cleansing milk, soap, micellar water… -we will tell you the most used a little further down-), always suitable for your skin type and doing a pleasant massage with your fingers so as not to leave you nowhere uncovered. Important! Before applying the cleanser, slightly dampen the face. If you want to perform a deeper skin cleansing, you can help yourself with tools such as a facial brush so that the ingredients penetrate better into the pores and remove dirt.
- Rinse the product you have chosen to cleanse your face with plenty of warm water and, if you want, apply the facial toner.
- Once or two times a week, it is advisable to exfoliate the skin of the face to get rid of dead cells and those impurities that accumulate inside and on the edges of the pores, which are more difficult to remove in the daily facial cleansing routine.
ALSO READ: KOREAN HEIRCUTS
Products to Clean The Face
Any format is valid to clean the face. Some prefer a product in a gel format, and some use the soap bar of a lifetime. Some use conventional cleaners, and some look for how to cleanse the face naturally and use organic cosmetic cleansers.
The most important thing is that the cleanser you use is as non-aggressive as possible and according to your skin type.
These are the most used products when cleaning the skin:
Bar soap to cleanse the face is a convenient option that also spreads and lasts a long time.
Cleaning soap can also be found in other non-solid formats, such as liquid, foam, mousse, etc.
One of the star cleaning products for after soap is micellar water, made mainly of water plus other components. The grace of this product lies in the cleansing power of the micelles (tiny particles), which attract dirt from the skin as if it were a magnet. It is suitable for all skin types, even the most sensitive.
The gel with soap to cleanse the face leaves a charming and fresh feeling on the front. The grace of the gel texture is that it spreads very quickly on the skin. It can be used alone or with cleansing oils and glasses of milk.
ALSO READ: 7 TIPS TO BE HEALTHY
Mistakes in Facial Cleansing skin
Is there something in your facial cleansing that you may be doing wrong? Check it out on our list and put a solution to it right now!
Not Doing a Gentle Clean
The Spanish Association of Dermatology and Venereology (AEDV) highlights, among its golden rules to have radiant skin all year round, the importance of gentle facial cleansing, that is, with products that clean but do not damage the skin. Stop aggressive cosmetics.
Choosing Unsuitable Cleansing Products for Your Skin Type
Not all facial cleansing products are suitable for all skin types. For example, how do you cleanse an oily or acne-prone face? Cosmetics are free of silicones or oils that can add more fat to the skin, astringent components, and sebum regulators.
And what about sensitive or reactive skin? The cleaners must not contain components or perfumes that may be irritating.
For its part, dry skins also has a range of cleansers, with formulas enriched with emollient and moisturizing agents.
If you have any doubts about your skins type, we recommend you consult a dermatologist.
Leave the Skin Beauty Routine incomplete
Facial cleansing is one of the most critical steps of the beauty routine, but it is not the only one when it comes to caring for the skins of the face. After cleansing, you will need to moisturize your skin and protect it from the sun.
Natural Cosmetics Come to your Supermarket
Take care of your face with natural cosmetics? Of course! If you are interested in the world of sustainable, honest, and cruelty-free beauty and skins care, we encourage you to get to know our BIOCURA Natural Cosmetics line, designed to care for your skins and hair with 100% natural ingredients. You’ll love the variety of products, suitable for every skin type, and how great they smell!
ALSO READ: FRACTURE SPRAIN
Olive Green Pant Combination Shirt
How to Wear Olive Green Pants: Olive green pants, also called Military green, are a great purchase. Olive green is…
What Type of Skin Do I Have?
What Type of Skin Do I Have? – If you are asking yourself this question, let me tell you, you…
Leave a Reply